Kaos Mirage All Court Shoe Men - White, Neon Yellow
Developed from jet fighter inspiration, the Kaos Mirage combines innovative Kaos Chassis Technology with an incredibly sleek, lightweight design for ultimate on-court acceleration and agility. The two-piece chassis construction not only comprises a flexible arch support for excellent agility and medial propulsion, it also features a lateral support that lends torsional control and enhanced stability. The headliner shoe of Wilson's 2021 Kaos line packs superior lightweight performance in an eye-opening design for speed-oriented tennis players.
- Kaos ChassisDouble chassis construction enhances natural foot movement through two mechanisms: a flexible arch support for comfort and agility, and a lateral support for torsional control and increased overall stability.
- Women's Specific SupportAsymmetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter designed specifically for women provides higher levels of stability, arch support and control. Reduced rubber thickness on outsole facilitates propulsion. Lower EVA density improves comfort and agility.
- Midfoot SupportExtra support in the midfoot stabilizes lateral movement and provides additional comfort.
- Heel Medial Drag PadRubber overlay on the medial heel/ankle area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- Forefoot Medial Drag Rubber PadRubber overlay in the medial forefoot area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA MoldedHigh-density OrthoLite foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
- R-DST+Midsole foam offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
- DF2Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides best compromise between comfort and performance.
- DuralastHigh-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- Kaos Chassis enhances the natural foot movement via a flexible arch support for superior agility and a lateral support for increased torsional control and overall stability
- One-Strap Lacing System secures shoe tightly on foot with strap for easy-on and easy-off
- Women's Specific Support includes asymmetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter specifically for women to provide higher levels of stability, arch support and control
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Rubber Medial Drag Pads supply added durability and protection when dragging the foot
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
Wilson - Kaos
Sub product type
All court shoe
Brands color name