The GEL-RESOLUTION™ 9 provides enhanced stability and cushioning for tennis players
who want to control the game from the baseline. DYNAWALL™ technology in the midsole now extends to the heel for greater stability during lateral movements. This functional feature is great for quick strides on both sides of the baseline.
The DYNAWRAP™ technology in the eyelet bar has been redesigned so that pressure can be applied to the shoe when additional support is needed. Finally, the full-length outsole and separate heel provide more stability on landings and faster recovery between shots.
- PGUARD™ technology: For more durability in the toe and heel area of the outsole
- DYNAWRAP™ technology: Improves stability
- DYNAFIT™ upper: Improves flexibility
- GEL™ technology in the rear and forefoot: Improves shock absorption and provides a softer underfoot feel
- DYNAWALL™ technology: Improves stability
- AHARPLUS™ outsole rubber: Improves durability
- Separate outsole design: For more stable landings
- Outsole for clay courts
The insole is manufactured using a solution dyeing process that reduces water consumption by approximately 33 % and CO2 emissions by approximately 45 % compared to conventional dyeing technology
Choosing the right product is not always easy. Sometimes you need some assistance or advisory service of pros.
In case of questions or suggestions on the products, please contact our costumer service via phone (local rate) or via the contact form below.
Maybe you can also find help in our Help & Servicecenter. For expample information about our General Terms, Right of withdrawal, Data protection, Payment methods and delivery costs.