And you'll see how hard you train
Garmin's Forerunner 745 is a lightweight, comfortable and compact GPS running watch for multisport athletes that not only scores with a wide range of useful functions, but also analyses your individual well-being. With a few simple steps, you can check your oxygen level, heart rate, breathing rate and recovery time so that you are fit for your next session.
- Watch glass made of shock- and scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass DX
- Transflective colour display easily visible even in strong sunlight
- Battery life in smartwatch mode up to 7 days, in GPS mode with music up to 6 hours
- Dimensions: 43.8 x 43.8 x13.3 mm
- Water resistance is 5 ATM
Essential facts of the Forerunner 745 by Garmin
- Heart rate monitoring, oxygen saturation, sleep monitoring and recovery timer
- Compass, altimeter, gyroscope
- SMS and call notification
- Emergency accident notification to selected contacts
- Route planning through uploaded data from countless athletes
- Music functions; Memory for 500 songs
- Garmin Pay for contactless payment
- Pre-installed sports apps to add variety to your workouts
- Suggested workouts, tailored to you, with subsequent analysis
How efficient are you today?
The Forerunner 745 from Garmin will tell you! Ideal for all sports freaks, especially the triathlete, this beautiful, durable sports watch will get you excited. You'll set your goals even higher by having your performance analysed and starting with a workout that's perfectly suited to you.
Choosing the right product is not always easy. Sometimes you need some assistance or advisory service of pros.
In case of questions or suggestions on the products, please contact our costumer service via phone (local rate) or via the contact form below.